Lead Project Controller
January start (depends on Security Clearance)
Rate - £35 - £45 per hour
Duration - 12 months.
We are recruiting for a Lead Project Controller to manage a team of Project Controllers across multple projects in the Portsmouth Dockyard. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Project Managers across all projects.
Responsibilities for the Lead Project Controller:
- Providing project support to within business unit and other large and complex strategic programmes.
- Service delivery and performance of project teams with assigned programmes.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Project Controllers.
- A good understanding of project finances and reporting metrics .
- Contribute to the design and improvement of project support capability and process Qualification/ Skills & Attributes.
- Have good knowledge and experience using MS Project.
- Having SAP knowlegde would be a desirable too.
If you are interested in this challenging role then please contact Greg Storey on email@example.com or 02392 222 966 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.