Lead EC&I Technician - Power Generation
c£50,000 + Benefits (incl. van & bonus)
Scotland - Field based
We are currently seeking to recruit a Lead Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation Technician / EC&I Technician, to work on across multiple power generation plants based across the central belt of Scotland & North of England. Our client is a leading company within the green energy & power generation industry, with the opportunity for an experienced Lead EC&I Technician to join their team.
As an EC&I Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting fault finding & maintenance activities across all electrical, control & instrumentation equipment on multiple power generation plants (including reciprocating engine control systems).
- Carrying out planned & preventive maintenance, along with responding to breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting, fault finding & calibrations across the EC&I equipment.
- Ensuring operations run at optimum capacity with minimum downtime.
- Leading & mentoring a team of junior electrical technicians.
- Ensuring adherence with Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar EC&I Maintenance Technician role, ideally with a background working in the power generation industry such as on reciprocating engines, gas turbines and power generation plant. You'll need to hold a relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship / HNC / HND / NVQ / City & Guilds etc.). The ideal candidate will also possess experience managing & leading a small team of technicians.
This is a field-based position covering multiple sites across the central belt of Scotland & North of England; therefore you will need to hold a full & valid driving licence and be flexible towards travel.
The package on offer for this position includes a base salary c£50,000 depending on experience, plus good company benefits including company vehicle, bonus, pension, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.