Lead Commissioning Engineer - Nuclear
Negotiable PAYE rate
Sellafield - Cumbria
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require 5 Lead Commissioning Engineers to join the Commissioning team at a busy nuclear power plant in Cumbria. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in delivery or technical role.
As a Lead Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for delivery of commissioning and engineering tasks within scope of the project. The successful candidate will also aid the development of Junior Engineers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering commissioning tasks, which may require direct supervision of the commissioning team.
- Organisation and monitoring of project progress.
- Development of Junior Engineers.
- Providing expertise in validation of commissioning / maintenance instructions, safety schedules and O&M documents.
- Input into the design and safety case.
- Reposting on progress fo the commissioning team.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified to a minimum HND in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience of delivery in an engineering or technical role.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of commissioning / engineering tasks and assignments.
- Mechanical / Electrical background.
- Ability to gain secuirty clearance.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable PAYE rate
- 6-month contract
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.