Land Buyers - All levels considered
Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for Land Buyers to join our client who are a privately-owned residential house builder in the Hampshire area. All levels of experience will be considered from Junior Land Buyer to experienced Land Buyer to Land Manager.
If you have experience of sourcing and acquiring land then please get in touch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Land Buyer reporting to the Land Manager and Land Director your duties will consist of (but not be limited to): -
- Assist with the management of Land Acquisition for the Group
- Discuss and promote potential land parcels sourced by the Land Buyer with the Land Manager, Land Director and Planning Director
- Find and personally source prospective Land purchases
- Arrange and attend potential client meetings with Land Agents and Land Owners
- Undertake initial site feasibility assessments on prospective land
- Read and Analyse legal/planning correspondence in relation to sites and highlight any extra costs or issues which would affect budgeting or financial viability
- Produce a financial appraisal, including identifying developer contributions, and all other relevant legislation and policies in place
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for Junior Land Buyers, experienced Land Buyers or Land Managers with the following: -
- Previous experience of land buying/land acquisition
- Excellent communicator with an astute commercial awareness
Salary & Package:
What's on offer for this Land Buyer role: -
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Working for a privately-owned company
- Profits based bonus scheme plus other benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.