£45 - £60 an hour - Limited Company
Workington - Cumbria
Our client, a leading nuclear power generation company, currently require a K2 Specialist to join their busy office in Workington. The ideal candidate will have experience working with K2 4.7 and 5 and Smartform platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, build and support of K2 and SharePoint/K2 hybrid solutions.
- You will interact with the business to gather requirements where IT solutions are required that utilise integration and workflow from Line of Business & Enterprise solutions.
- Direct liaison with all ISO towers, Business Relationship Managers and business process owners will be required to design fit for purpose complex workflow-based solutions for all areas of the business.
- The role is required to design, build and deliver fit for purpose automated workflow solutions utilising both the SharePoint platform, K2 Version 4.7 / 5 and Smartforms platforms.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree within a relevant technical area or equivalent experience.
- K2 Version 4.7 and Version 5.
- Smartforms Developer with demonstratable design experience within a commercial environment.
- Strong communications skills and ability to liaise with all levels of the business.
- Good analytical skills, troubleshooting and problem management.
- Experience in contributing to designing new solutions.
- Experience of working to Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint is desirable nut not essential.
What's on Offer
- £45 - £60 an hour - Limited Company (Outside of IR35.)
- 12-month contract.
- 40-hour week.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.