Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary up to £25,000
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our client who specialise in high-end residential construction and refurbishment projects.
This is a great opportunity to work on a prestigious, exclusive development in the Oxford area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the QS, as Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor your duties will consist of (but not be limited to) assisting with: -
- Preparation and submission of project interim valuations, interim cost and P/L reports, variation and compensation claims
- Assisting with re-measure of BoQ items and sub contractors
- Issuing of subcontract document and payment notifications
- Preparation of forecast and final revenue forecasts
- Accompany the QS with the meeting and payment of subcontractors, attending commercial meetings with clients and design teams
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor with the following: -
- 2+ years' experience as a Trainee/Assistant Surveyor with a main contractor
- RICS Registered Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor role: -
- Opportunity to work on prestigious projects that will be completed to the highest standards
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.