Salary up to £22,000
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Junior Estimator to join one of the Countries leading steel framing systems (SFS) manufacturers.
As a Junior Estimator working within the Estimating team you will need good commercial awareness and the ability to review client's requirements and provide accurate estimations and quotations.
This Junior Estimator role requires someone with 1-2 years' experience of estimating within the construction industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Junior Estimator reporting to the Estimating Manager and Commercial Manager your duties will consist of (but not limited to): -
- Understanding conditions and quantifying the extent of works involved from client's requests
- Provide clients with an indication of what their finished product will like by using Trimble Sketchup
- Preparing accurate cost estimates and bills of quantities
- Liaise with clients and colleagues to maximise commercial opportunities during the bid process
- Prepare and present the commercial handover to the contract delivery team
- Assist the Commercial Manager and Estimating Manager with preparation of documents and reports for the Board of Directors
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for a Junior Estimator with the following: -
- HNC or Degree in Construction or Estimating
- 1-2 years' experience of estimating within Construction
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word essential)
Salary & Package:
What's on offer for this Estimating role: -
- Salary up to £22,000
If this role is of interest, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 alternatively email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.