IT Support Operations Analyst
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious IT Support Operations Analyst (Secure Networks) to join an international design consultancy as part of their Service Operations team supporting over 18,000 staff globally.
As IT Support Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Providing L1 telephone based technical support to secure environment users
- Investigating, analysing, troubleshooting and resolving incidents raised by secure networks staff
- Ensure knowledge and skills are transferred to L1 to increase first line fix rate and reduce cost to the client business - for example, manage and resolve issues logged online
- Ensure technical documentation and knowledgebase articles are produced where appropriate
- Engage with continual service improvement initiatives, providing excellent customer service driving a fix once approach.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience within ITIL v3 Foundation and knowledge of ITIL Service Operation. You will have excellent customer service skills, strong business focus and a solid technical knowledge of enterprise IT environments. Experience of IS work management systems is beneficial and strong communication skills both verb and written.
If you are interested in discussing further please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.