IT Infrastructure Engineer
Aldershot / Epsom / Derby / Bristol
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced IT Instructure Engineer to join an international Engineering and Design Consultancy. Working in the IT Services team, you will provide support with resolving incidents, implementing and designing new services, leading project delivery for new services and technology.
As IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will be taking a hands-on role to manage, monitor and support local and wide area networking services. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Design, build and deploy new network solutions
- Delivery of new services
- Resolving 2nd/3rd line support calls, supporting more junior members of staff
- Evaluating network and service performance
- Improving processes and automation of procedures
- Continual service improvement and best practice for network management
- Assisting with technology lifecycle
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive experience with 2nd line support and proven experience troubleshooting complex networking related issues within an enterprise environment.
In addition, you will have skills within
- Cisco switching and routing - CCNA
- Firewall management - Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- Working within a support environment/team working issues through to resolution
- Fundamental Security knowledge
- Experience with network security monitoring
- Considerable experience in a UK Enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in working with remote teams and site
- Proven experience of delivering process improvement
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.