IT Helpdesk Coordinator
Our client, a global pioneer within the green and sustainability business are looking for an IT Helpdesk Coordinator to join their dynamic and established West London team. Operating in over 20 countries around the world, our client partners with many of the world's largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams.
As IT Helpdesk Support, you will perform both technical support and maintenance of technology systems and networks in order to ensure functionality across the business.
Operating as the main support for over 100 employees on site you will be responsible for;
- Process management for new starters & leavers (New hire, Computer preparation & termination forms)
- Installation and maintenance of workstations both hardware and software wise.
- Assistance with broken computers/printers, conference phones, network devices and other IT related needs.
- Daily usage of Ticketing System and other administrative solutions, including cloud-based Knowledge base management.
- Stock management and ordering of all IT equipment.
- Assist with any phone or internet connection related problems and provide technical details to and communicate with all IT SP.
- Expansion - coordination, planning of remote IT team visits, ordering specific IT equipment etc.
As the ideal candidate you will have 2-3 years' experience within technical support. You will have knowledge of data analytics, experience in workflow management and a high-level knowledge of Windows and MAC OS desktop operations. You will have a basic knowledge about network solutions and related hardware's. (e.g. DNS, DHCP, IP, Router, Firewall, Switches, etc.). Above all you will have an engaging and motivated persona with the willingness and enthusiasm to support on a diverse range of projects and tasks.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.