North- Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds
Up to £38,000 + Company Car/ Allowance
Our Client, one of the leading Water and Wastewater specialists within the UK & Europe, are seeking an experienced Instrument Technician to join their established field service team in based in the North of the UK. Working as the Instrument Technician, you will be responsible for travelling throughout the Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds area carrying out maintenance, servicing and analysis on Analytical Instruments across their key client sites.
Working as their Field Service Instrument Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out key maintenance and servicing activities on analytical instruments including parts refurbishment, inspection, troubleshooting, repair and mechanical and electrical tasks.
- Collect samples for laboratory testing and perform water analysis for instrument performance monitoring and management.
- Perform diagnostics testing and calibration routines on the instruments to ensure they are running correctly and meet customer requirements.
- Support customers on-site with technical faults and instrument operation.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of safety on the job and complete all documentation and reporting as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to hold appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ (or equivalent) as well as have demonstrable experience carrying out technical maintenance and servicing on analytical instruments.
Experience working in a field-based role would be advantageous as well as knowledge of the water treatment industry.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have a flexible attitude to travelling.
What's on Offer:
- Basic Salary up to £38,000
- Company Car/Allowance
- Company Benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.