Infrastructure Funding - Team Leader
Rate - £400/Day
Contract - 4 Months
The Infrastructure Funding Team Leader will need to lead the Infrastructrure Funding Team in securing funding and land for the County services. The Infrastructure Funding Team Leader will also look at continued business improvement of the team and making the s106 and CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) process more efficient and effective to speed up delivery of housing permissions and identifying closer working with the Local Planning Authorities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the negotiatation of the contributions and land on strategic housng and employment sites
- Advise on planning including NPPF, viability and and CIL reg compliance
- Manage the Infrastructure Funding Team workload, resources and development of junior staff.
- Lead and drive business improvement around infrastrucutre funding especially developer funded and delivered infrastructure
- Lead s106 review, looking at efficiencies and joint working with local planning authorities
- Lead on developing and negotitating CIL protocols with Local Planning Authorities to draw down funding from CIL pots
- Lead on communitcations with local councillors and members regarding CIL and s106
- A degree or substantial experience in a related field of planning, development, infrastructure delivery
- Experience in negotiating and developing s106 agreements and CIL schedules
- Experience in attending and presenting at planning appeals and inquiries
- Experience in working on complex legal agreements
- Substantial experience in managing and leading a team and driving business improvement
- Good knowledge of the planning system and delivery of infrastructure
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.