Infrastructure Delivery Engineer - Civil & Environmental
Fixed Term 24 months
Salary £39,000 per annum, plus benefits
Covering nationwide, based out of Coventry or Birmingham
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Infrastructure Delivery Engineer / Civil Project Management Engineer, to be responsible for all aspects of the delivery of new EV charging infrastructure, from design and planning to commissioning and handover to the operations team.
Our client is a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy industry, with the opportunity for an Infrastructure Delivery Engineer / Civil Project Management Engineer to join their team based in Coventry or Birmingham, with travel required across the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Delivery, who manages a team of engineering professionals, who together are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the expansion and upgrade of EV Network requirements in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
As the Infrastructure Delivery Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Project planning and delivery, including preparation of documentation, for the delivery of the charging infrastructure networks. Ensuring all installations are scoped, designed, planned and correctly programmed. To support the timely delivery of infrastructure to meet or exceed all internal and external commitments including safety, quality and cost targets.
- Site design and document EV charger site designs, layouts and specifications including CAD drawings for all civil works elements. Produce detailed specifications for materials, finishes drainage, etc for inclusion in contractor work packs.
- Safety practice, ensure appropriate safety standards are rigorously applied with respect to equipment, staff, contractor and public safety. Fulfill PSDP/PD contact role in accordance with relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Ensure project performance complies with environmental requirements and lead the implementation of the Environmental Management System in Project Delivery.
- Work collaboratively with EV charging networks customers and stakeholders including relevant local authorities to ensure EV charging designs comply with all relevant legislation and are designed with safety and user-friendliness as core design principles.
- Other duties, as required.
To be considered for this Infrastructure Delivery Engineer position, you must have:
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant post-qualification experience
- Project Management and/or Safety Qualification
- Ability to manage inputs from a range of disciplines and to agree to delivery programmes.
- Ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous site works to agreed scope in terms of time, cost and quality standards.
- Strong CAD engineering design expertise and experience.
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to EV Chargepoint infrastructure rollout across the UK and Ireland, with a market leader in renewable energy. The package on offer includes an attractive basic salary up to £39,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including bonus, pension, holidays and healthcare.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.