Inclusion Support Team Manager
Rate - £34.66/Hour
Contract - 3 Months
The Inclusion Support Team Manager will need to Provide support and challenge to mainstream schools in relation to inclusion and behaviour strategies by advising schools in implementing teaching, learning and behaviour for learning strategies appropriate to the needs of children and young people with SEMH, including where appropriate collaborative and model teaching. The Inclusion Support Officer should deliver high impact, intervention strategies for children and young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To plan and deliver transition programmes and support networks from Early Years to School, KS2 to KS3 and KS4 to further education and training
- Manage and lead staff in the Inclusion team to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including, performance management, developing and improving staff capability.
- Provide effective support, advice and challenge to schools on the inclusion of pupils in mainstream schools with the aim of reducing exclusions and improving reintegration to school and re-engagement with learning.
- To play a lead role in the development and delivery of the service training programme for staff and other agencies, governors, head teachers, teachers other school staff, parents and volunteers in relation to the needs of children and young people with SEMH.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation in relation to SEND, Exclusions and Alternative Provision
- Knowledge and experience of evidence-based behaviour management strategies in schools
- Knowledge of safeguarding and Signs of Safety approaches
- rack record of achievement at a management level in a similarly large and complex organisation including at a senior level in a school
- Experience of managing teams that deliver services to schools
- Experience of performance management of staff
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.