Astute Technical are currently recruiting for Hygiene Manager for a high-profile client in the food production and manufacturing industry. This is a great opportunity for experienced Hygiene Manager or Supervisor to work for an established global provider of food manufacturing excellence.
This role offers a great opportunity to progress your career as a hygiene manager, with an employer who are thriving and continuing to do so.
As a Hygiene Manager, your duties will include:
- Responsibility for hygiene across the whole site
- To ensure all areas are visually clean and that food contact and product handling areas are microbiologically clean.
- To assist in maintaining environmental standards across the site.
- To directly manage the hygiene team.
- To write and develop procedures, work instructions and schedules to facilitate the above.
- Work closely with the Technical team, the operations team and other functions
To be considered for the Hygiene Manager role, it would be desirable to have:
- Experience in managing people
- Understanding and involvement within BRC and audits
- Helping businesses meet standards
- Knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Strong communication skills
As a Hygiene Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Subsidised canteen
- An opportunity to join a company at an exciting period
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.