HV Commissioning Engineer
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Projects Across Ireland
We are looking for an experienced HV Commissioning Engineer to join a leading main contractor in County Dublin. You will be working on an industrial projects in County Dublin, you will also be covering other projects across Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with substations from 10kV to 220 kV and have strong knowledge of HV and MV switchgear across multiple systems.
As a HV Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Completion of all safety requirements including compiling Risk Assessments and Method Statements and on-site risk assessments.
- Coordinate, plan, and deliver HV installation and commissioning projects
- Supervision and guidance of HV specialist installation team.
- Completion of Primary tests on Instrument transformers, Power Transformers and HV switchgear.
- Functional verification of protection schemes
- Operational switching of HV
- Attendance at FATs for HV switchgear, transformers and protection cabinets.
- Assist bid team with technical aspects of tendering
Relevant candidates will have come from projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical facilities, manufacturing facilities or substations.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on +442393 910 041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.