HSE Advisor - Power Station
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an HSE Advisor to work on our client's processing plant & combined heat and power (CHP) station which is based in the Lincolnshire area.
You will be responsible for working closely with the management team to ensure health, safety & environmental compliance across both of their plants.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working closely with the management team, the HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring health, safety & environmental compliance across the process & the power plants.
- Conducting regular site inspections to ensure HSE compliance & identify any possible areas for improvement.
- Developing the HSE strategy & internal policies.
- Carrying out HSE inductions for new starters & contractors on site.
- Completing accident & incident investigations.
- Producing reports for the management team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar HSE Advisor role.
- A background working within a relevant heavy engineering sector such as Power, Energy, Chemical, Steel, Manufacturing or Marine.
- You will need to have a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Knowledge of ISO standards including 9001, 14001 & 45001.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 284 and speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.