£28,000 to £35,000
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious HR Advisor to join our client who is a world leading international design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As HR Advisor you will key in supporting the businesses line managers and employees in all things HR. As HR Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent service to all stakeholders ensuring all matters are meeting all policy and compliance requirements.
- Providing professional advisory and administrative service to business colleagues
- Support HR Shared services with process advising on policy/service impacts of change process, ensuring compliance and supporting delivery standards
- Maintain and update online HR policy and documentation online
- Provide skills and knowledge to efficiently deliver an outstanding performance against agreed SLAs
- Keep up to date with future trends in HR Services and participate in internal HR Innovation and Improvement forums
- Work with HR Shared Services Senior Advisors to support resolution of cases from managers and employees referred by HRC in line with Governance requirements and service SLAs
As the ideal candidate you will have generalist HR advisory experience across a range of activities. You will have a working knowledge and expertise with a recognised HR qualification preferred, ( or qualified through experience ) and demonstrable success in an HR Service role.
This would also suit a motivated candidated who is looking to develop their career in human resources.
You will have the willingness to drive your own workload, with the ability to judge and resolve your own cases. You will have the ability to drive improvements with an active interest in HR compliance, legislation and developments.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.