Sales Engineer- UK Hire
Locations: Hampshire, Berkshire,Buckinghamshire, Surrey
37.5 Hours Per Week
£35k Per Year
My Client is a leading temperature control solutions provider, with a Head Office in Hampshire. The Group consists of the Sales, Hire and Service division. The Sales side of their business provides industrial and process cooling systems across a wide range of industry sectors.
Products include chillers, cooling towers, adiabatic and air blast coolers, with a focus on energy efficiency and the ability to design completely bespoke solutions. Their Leak Prevention System (LPS) won a Queen's Award for Enterpre: Innovation in 2015 and has proven a game changer for the data centre market. The Hire Division offers customers a comprehensive range of temporary heating and cooling solutions, whether that be an air conditioning or process chiller or a full boiler system. The Service business provides full aftersales support, including preventive maintenance, spare parts and 24/7 emergency breakdown. The client has a nationwide network of Sales & Service Engineers and supply equipment and services across the UK and overseas.
The Company has a clearly defined growth plan over the next few years which will offer many employees training and development opportunities. Due to the continued growth they are seeking a highly motivated Sales Engineer - UK Hire to join their group.
- Receiving / dealing with incoming enquiries, dealing with emergency calls from businesses who need boiler or chiller hire solutions.
- Developing Sales leads and have the ability to highlight and peruse quality sales opportunities
- Pricing temperature control proposals to customers
- Carry out a full site survey and propose solution for chiller and boiler hire
- Focus on business development activity with suppliers. Weekly KPI's will be measured according to our business sales objectives.
- Taking time to understanding customer requirements and propose the best solution Aqua can offer
- Experience in creating Sales proposals and contracts
- Professional approach to Sales
- Exceptional skills in developing Sales leads and converting them into orders
- Relationship management internal and external experience
- Proven track record of time management in a sales capacity
- Financially aware of sales margin and budgets
- Strong team player
- Good administration skills, manage pipeline on the system so that it is constantly up to date
- Manage personal sales information
- Exceptional communication skills, well developed listening skills
- Ability to interpret business and client needs
- 5 years + experience in Air Conditioning, refrigeration, Chiller / Process cooling.
- Strong negation skills and rapport building skills
- Experience in carrying out temperature control site surveys
- Self-motivated and team player
- Full clean driver's license
- Ability to liaise with all levels of employees
- Strong communication skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Strong Work ethic
- Target driven
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Competitive Salary (plus bonus incentive plan)
- Company Car
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- The opportunity to join a growing company who will invest in your career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care cover
- Pension above statutory minimum
- Childcare & bike to work salary sacrifice vouchers
- Gym membership in Fareham or contribution to a local one for remote workers
The application process couldn't be easier, simply call Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 for more information or send your CV and cover letter on email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.