Position: HGV Technician
Salary: Up to £15.50 per hour
Hours: 45 hours - Monday to Friday
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK and are currently looking for a HGV Technician to join there established team in Basildon.
Roles & Responsibilities…
As an HGV Technician, you will be responsible for:
- To ensure all vehicles are serviced maintained and inspected in order to comply with legislation and recommendations.
- To carry out routine vehicle inspections, fault finding, repairs and full maintenance of fleet
- To ensure all fleet is reliable, available and safe.
- Maintaining full fleet of vehicles from small vans all the way up to large HGVs
- To maintain and create reports and relevant paperwork.
Skills & Qualifications…
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NVQ Level 3 heavy goods vehicle qualification
- HGV Technician/Fitter experience
- Experienced within the waste industry
- HGV/LGV License is desirable
- IRTEC - preferred
Salary & Package…
What is on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £15.50 per hour depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
- Fantastic company benefits
- Training and progression opportunities
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Sam McSheaffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392288217 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.