Position: HGV Technician
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK and are currently looking for a HGV Technician to join there established team in Wembley.
As the HGV Technician, reporting to Engineering, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To ensure all vehicles are serviced maintained and inspected in order to comply with legislation and recommendations.
- To carry out routine vehicle inspections, fault finding, repairs and full maintenance of fleet
- To ensure all fleet is reliable, available and safe.
- Maintaining full fleet of around 300 + vehicles
- To maintain and create reports and relevant paperwork.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent vehicle qualification
- HGV Technician/Fitter experience
- Full UK Driving license
- HGV/LGV License is desirable
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme *national minimum wage dependant
How to apply
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.