Head of Sales - CHP & Power Gen
Competitive & Benefits Package
We are recruiting for a Head of Sales position to join a leading player in the global Power Generation sector. They are looking at offering total industrial power solution packages to refineries, chemical plants, paper mill, steel works, data centres etc with plants in the range of 20MW - 200MW and fuelled by Gas or Biomass.
This role is to drive the new drive the new division in the UK with a focus on building a portfolio of projects to offer total power / cooling / heating solutions to industrial stations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Head of Industry Solutions, as Head of Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing the divisions industrial solutions across the UK industrial engineering sector.
- Identify areas of opportunity and develop a strategy to implement across the UK to deliver a pipeline of projects.
- Engage with key stakeholders to produce bids / tenders / proposals in order to win business including collaboration with the legal, technical and finance departments to structure a proposal and present to customers to secure business.
- Identifying the needs of the customer and appropriately offering the correct industrial solution to maximise commercial gains.
- Overseeing the "sales process" of the project through from tender to construction.
- Manage the commercial / contractual agreements in place for the lifetime of the project.
- Building a team of Business Development Managers to secure new business and continue the growth of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Engineering field but candidates with a strong sales record and lower qualifications will also be considered.
- Proven background in Engineering sales within Power Generation, Biomass, Energy from Waste, CHP, Petrochemical, Refinery etc.
- Developed projects from inception through to construction.
- Ability to produce tenders / bids / proposals.
- Experience in commercial agreements and management of contracts (once live).
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Benefits package including an industry leading pension
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.