Head of Sales
South West Region/ Taunton
Up to £50,000 + Company Vehicle + Bonus
Our client, a global leader in Environmental Solutions and Waste Management, is currently recruiting for a Head of Sales to join their established sales team covering the South West Region. Working as the Head of Sales, you will responsible for leading, motivating and managing a complex Sales team to support the growth and development of their portfolio of Waste Service contracts across the South West.
Working as the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Sales Executives and Account Managers to support the sales strategy and sales activity for the South West Region.
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual and team financial targets.
- Working alongside the other Head of Sales and Collections teams to create and drive forward a functional sales strategy in line with company aims.
- Driving team performance against company KPI's for financial, compliance, and development sectors.
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
- Manage new business and retention teams in line with the Sales and Collections strategy.
- Supporting the day to day sales function, travelling between sites carrying out door to door sales and business development in the field.
Skills & Requirements
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have strong sales experience working within the waste management industry, with a track record of successfully building and developing a complex customer portfolio.
Candidates should also have demonstrable experience acting as a senior lead and managing a sales team, focussing on building and driving business strategy at all levels.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours and travel.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Annual Salary up to £50,000
- Company Vehicle/ Car Allowance
- Company Bonus Scheme
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.