Head of Operations - Waste Fuel Supply
Up to £45,000 + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Head of Operations to join a rapidly expanding company within the Refuse-derived fuel industry. Working as the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing the supply of waste to and from the UK and EU as well as taking ownership for managing the expansion of the waste operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a wide range of sectors within the business such as; logistics, operational staff, waste suppliers and scheduling.
- Maximise and monitor the productivity and efficiency of business assets as well as looking for new opportunities.
- Planning and implementing collections, transit and deliveries of waste.
- Sourcing and pricing new supply routes.
- Developing and measuring performance through management reports.
- Managing and ensuring that the company is staying compliant with all legislations and paperwork
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience working within a senior customer service, logistics or operations role
- Strong people management experience with a track record in managing performance in an office environment
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £45,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life and Health insurance
- Fantastic company benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 288 217 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.