Head of Engineering Design - Temporary Works / Groundworks
Competitive salary + Package.
We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Engineering Design to join a leading underground temporary works / groundworks business near Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to develop your technical and managerial skill set with a leading business in the sector.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that the design teams have the correct leadership, direction and technical support.
Duties will include…
- Ensuring all proposed designs fully compliant with current regulations and practices.
- Distributing work within team.
- Promoting and developing the businesses technical offering, to remain market leading status.
- Attending industry and customer events.
- Evaluating the viability of design requests.
- Managing the development of the team, ensuring their training needs are met.
- Ensuring all paperwork and processes are following the ISO 9001 standards.
- Attending sites when required.
Candidate will hold the following skills and experience.
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Currently operating as a chartered engineer, or working towards the final stages of the qualification (IEng or CEng)
- Below ground temporary works design experience.
- BIM procedures.
- Experience with all current structural design codes, including Eurocodes.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a design team.
What's on offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Benefits Package
- Company Car
- Progression opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.