Head of Compliance - Recycling / Waste Management
Up to £65K
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Compliance for a genuinely exciting, innovative and driven green sustainability business based in London. Our client, partners with many of the world's largest consumer product companies and retailers, to create innovative solutions to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams.
As Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for creating a central compliance department to centralise all business operations and procedures, ensuring business operations efficiency at all times. You will be a key member of the European Senior Management team and work closely with all departments.
In addition, you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing compliance within the organisation with regards to laws, regulatory requirements, in house policies and all commercial and support operations.
- Developing and Implementing QMS and EMS system
- Developing and implementing new internal policies, monitoring procedures and risk identification
- Driving the internal training and culture with regards to compliance and H&S culture
- Accountability for the full H&S culture within the business, developing H&S systems and procedures
- Staying ahead of industry developments, framework changes and business operations to ensure that the business is always one step ahead.
As the ideal candidate you will have strong operations and compliance experience within the waste / recycling or sustainability industry. You will have a genuine interest and passion for the green industry with a dynamic, positive and can-do attitude. You will have a working knowledge of UK/European legal compliance and regulatory controls.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.