Finance Officer - 3 months
Astute are looking to speak with experienced finance officer/administrators for a 3 month interim position.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager as Finance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, collecting and collating data against specific set standards
- Raising purchase orders
- Liaising with providers and suppliers
- Other financial duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working with Mosaic and Oracle
- The ability to analyse financial information
- Competent IT Skills
- AAT or CIPS qualifications would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 3 month contract within an established organisation
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.