£22-£24k Per Year
My Client is an International specialist Contract Electronics Manufacturer, serving world-class customers in high-reliability industries by providing a complete set of electronics design and manufacturing solutions in both printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and full box-build manufacturing.
To carry out inspection of Printed Circuit Boards in accordance with Quality and Industry standards and to inspect PCB's to IPC-A-610, class 3 to ensure quality of product.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Ensuring that all manufacturing paperwork is appropriately stamped
Ensuring that all products conform to customer industry standard and Company requirements e.g. metal work, labels, serial numbers etc
Inspecting PCBs using magnification equipment
Assisting and supporting production assembles discussing faults and findings
Inspecting wiring harnesses and associated mechanical inspection
Checking delivery notes have the correct concessions
Checking C of C is correct to information ordered before despatch
- IPC-A-610 Qualification desirable but not essential
- Understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Able to work effectively to deadlines
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Good communication skills
- Dexterity, Good Hand and Eye coordination
- The ability to adapt accordingly to new/prototype products and their requirements
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.