Field Service Engineer - Automation Systems
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance/Company Car + Benefits
Our client, a global company who supply automation solutions and services within several heavy process engineering sectors, are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
This is a home-based position; however, you will be based out of the office in Basingstoke.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Area Service Manager, as Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Travel to various sites across the South to carry out routine and reactive services of Automation Systems
- Supporting on the delivery of projects and breakdown services
- Carrying out maintenance on Electrical and Instrumentation equipment
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A good working knowledge and understanding of DCS/SCADA or Instrumentation Systems and associated wiring
- The ability to design, generate and modify DCS application software
- Confident in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical and instrumentation (E&I) systems
- A relevant engineering qualification HNC/HND or equivalent
- A minimum of three years' experience in Automation Systems
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car / Allowance
- Call out allowance
- Other company benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 282 and ask to speak to Arjun Patel who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.