Field Service Engineer
Waste and Water Management
Slough- Regional Travel
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for 2 Field Service Engineers to join a global leading business within waste management, water treatment and renewable energy services. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be travelling across various clients sites around the South and will be solely responsible for providing mechanical and electrical maintenance, servicing and repairs at water company sites.
As Field Service Engineers, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Carrying out mechanical and/or electrical maintenance and service works to water and wastewater treatment equipment at a range of client's sites around the South.
- Carrying out equipment and pipework installations
- Inspecting, servicing and repairing customers machines including Gravity Belt's, Belt Press, Thickeners, Centrifuges and Drum Thickeners
- Completing service reports, certifications and feedback documents as required.
- Carrying out any welding repairs required to frameworks and supporting structures.
Skills & Requirements..
The ideal candidate must have:
- An NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Maintenance or a recognised apprenticeship
- Experience of working within an industrial environment
- A full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel from different sites
- Experience in planned and reactive maintenance
- Experience maintaining and servicing water treatment equipment including rotating machinery, chemical dosing systems, hydraulics and pneumatics.
What's in it for you:
- Basic salary from £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Company van
- Voluntary over time and call out
- Company benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 288 217 send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.