Up to £26,500 + Company Van + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Service Engineer to join one business who specialise in the installation and service of commercial and industrial water softeners
They are currently looking for a Service Engineer to work in a field-based role around the UK. Working as a Service Engineer, you will be expected to travel widely with your work planned in advance.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- The maintenance, service and repair of various specialist water treatment equipment.
- Performing pre-planned/breakdown work as needed.
- Installation or removal of water piping, tanks and pumps as well as water softener units and various other filtration systems.
- Testing of equipment at customer sites to ensure full function following installation.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover when required,
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
This is a field-based position requiring a flexible approach, extensive travel, out of hours cover and rapid response.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background in performing mechanical maintenance/service work on water equipment.
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with and due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £26,500
- Company Vehicle
- 23 days holiday + 8 Public Holidays
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.