Facility Manager - Data Centre
Competitive Salary & Car Allowance
Astute Technical are looking for a Data Centre / Facility Manager to oversee all activities on a large Data Centre located in Hertfordshire. The client are the worlds largest telecommunications provider and their Data Centre division is rapidly growing in the UK with five operational sites around London and a further site under construction in East London, due to be one of the UK's largest Data Centres.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Director as Data Centre Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage all day to day activities on site ensuring the business' strategic objectives are achieved.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the business, customers and suppliers.
- Oversee all planned & unplanned maintenance on site, liaising with the relevant personnel to minimise disruption and maximise availability for customers.
- Manage all Health & Safety compliance, overseeing the Permit to Work system, RAMS and Safe Systems of Work.
- Work in conjunction with the Facilities Management team to ensure all documentation is relevant and up to date and compliant with relevant legislation, this includes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Emergency Operating Procedures (EOP's) and maintaining the sites Quality Management System for ISO9001, ISO140001 and ISO27001.
- Liaise with other sites to share best practises and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage the sites budget and manage this through the ERP system and attend business planning meetings with the Finance Team.
- Work alongside the Project & Technical teams to oversee all site projects ensuring minimal disruption to customer expectations.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally qualified in a relevant Building Services / Engineering discipline to a minimum HNC / HND standard but ideally a Degree
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualification
- Experience in a management role in a Mission Critical environment, ideally prior experience in managing a Data Centre.
- Proven man-management experience in leading larges teams (circa 50 staff).
- Budget responsibility - managing and creating
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to join a state of the art Data Centre and a company that are industry leaders
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.