Up to £38,000
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Supervisor to join a leading Environmental Solutions company based at their pharmaceutical site in Slough. Working on behalf of their client, you will be tasked with the supervising of the fabric / facilities management services around a pharmaceutical site.
As a Facilities Supervisor, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Working closely with the Fabric Services Manager to help maximise internalisation of maintenance services
- Supervising the on-site team and co-ordinating daily activities
- Ensuring GMP requirement and compliance are maintained throughout the site
- Managing staff and subcontractor activities, working closely with the Soft Services Manager.
- Managing day to day fabric maintenance via the CMMS system. Ensuring all planned, corrective and reactive maintenance activities are carried out to the correct standards and on time.
- Providing continuous training and development for team members.
- Working closely with the client to build solid relationships.
Skills & Requirements...
The ideal candidate must have:
- A strong background in compliance and Health and Safety knowledge preferably within a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in supervising and strong people management skills - Preferably with relevant qualifications
- GMP experience ideally
- Previous pharmaceutical experience
What's in it for you:
- Basic salary up to £38,000 DOE
- Company benefits and discounts
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
How to Apply…
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 288 217 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.