Fabric Technician - Facilities
Up to £34,000 + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Fabric Technician / O&M Support Technician to join a market leading business who have recently taken over the Facilities Maintenance contract of a pharmaceutical facility in the Slough area.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Fabric Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing planned & corrective maintenance on the facilities.
- Supporting & assisting the maintenance team when required, which may involve working on industrial process plant such as pumps, HVAC systems, boilers, steam systems, compressors, water systems, chillers, cooling towers etc. etc.
- Completing work as per the schedule provided by the planning team & updating the maintenance management systems.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety requirements at all times.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Hold a relevant trade / engineering qualification ideally at City & Guilds level
- Proven experience in a similar Fabric Technician role
- The ability to support the maintenance team when required who are working on industrial process plant such as pumps, HVAC systems, boilers, steam systems, compressors etc.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience
- Days based role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Other benefits including the option to join the company pension scheme
If you are interested in this Fabric Technician position, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 284 and ask to speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.