£20.49 an hour PAYE
12-month contract (5-day week)
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require an Environmental Engineer to join their in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar role and be educated to HND / NVQ level 5
Role & Responsibilities
As an Environmental Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining compliance with environmental standards on project.
- Set out controls to ensure the safe completion of tasks and ensure compliance with management systems.
- Actively monitor and maintain safety behaviours.
- Provide guidance on the site arrangements for environmental management.
- Develop documentation and procedures in relevant aspects of environmental management.
- Assist with developing and maintaining the arrangements for compliance with statutory and company requirements.
- Management and support the collection, analysis and reporting of site discharges, radioactive disposals and environmental monitoring programme.
- Ensure compliance with the sites certificate if authorisation and compilation of Environment Agency Requirements.
- Be responsible for the site improvement plant for environmental management.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC, NQF / NVQ Level 5 in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Experience in a similar role and within the nuclear industry are desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001.
- The ability to gain UK security clearance.
- £20.49 an hour PAYE
- 12-month contract (5-day week.)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.