Environmental Consultant - Engineering Consultancy
Stockport (with travel)
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Environmental Consultant to join a global Engineering Consultancy company who operate in several sectors including Power Generation and Renewable Energy.
They are looking for somebody to join their environmental team to work on projects across UK&I.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Environmental Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Interfacing with clients, government agencies and the general public in some circumstances
- Write reports and share findings with multi-disciplinary colleagues, clients, subcontractors and regulatory bodies
- Looking at the sustainability of new developments the company are involved in which will include Power Generation, Renewable Energy and Waste sites.
- Manage legislative issues for clients and maintenance an awareness of how legislation may impact the projects
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally have a degree in a relevant subject such as Environmental Science, Geography, etc.
- Membership of the IEMA, CIWEM or similar
- Excellent understanding of environmental law (in the UK and Globally)
- Experience in producing, reviewing and delivering high quality technical reports and models for clients
- Driving licence is a must as you will be required to travel across the UK when required and, in some cases, abroad.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this position
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.