Astute Technical are currently recruiting for an Engineering Technician to work for a state-of-the-art fulfilment centre boasting cutting edge technology.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineering Technician as you will play an important part in supporting the operation, by providing first response to engineering fault conditions, reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as proactive improvement works.
As an Engineering Technician, your duties will include:
- Carrying out planned maintenance across the site, in a timely and safe manner ensuring procedures are followed
- Updating and filing the correct records for activities and tasks undertaken, parts used from stores and training undertaken
- Work with manufacturers to find out ways to improve machinery performance
- Respond to and diagnose breakdowns, resolving issues and repairing them
- Perform housekeeping and equipment cleaning
To be considered for the Engineering Technician role, it would be desirable to have:
- Technical ability and understanding relating to automation hardware and software
- Demonstrable analytical skills with problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of control systems would be preferable
- Ability to work at heights, due to the site and access equipment required to be of use
- An engineering related qualification would be preferential
As an Engineering Technician, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits including Free Shares and Life Assurance
- Training opportunities
- Onsite subsidised café and company shop offering discounts of up to 70% on groceries from leading brands and major retailers
- Private Healthcare
- Numerous local discounts and benefits
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.