Job Title: Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
Location: West Sussex
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for an Engineering Maintenance Supervisor to join one of their established MRF in West Sussex.
As Engineering Maintenance Supervisor your responsibilities will be but not limited too;
- Supervise a shift team of multi-skilled technicians and contractors to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and ensure work is carried out to the standard required, driving and implement PPM.
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all equipment on the site to reduce operational down time, managing the installations and refurbishments.
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis activities (RCA) to identify the cause of failures and actions to prevent future failures increasing plant up time
- Communicate shift performance and activities through the shift report and handover process to effectively communicate issues to the management, engineering and production teams
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace and to promote effective engineering practices
The Ideal Candidates
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level 3 NVQ/HNC/HND within an Engineering discipline. You will have knowledge of CMMS systems, good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring. You will have knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
Maintenance and Engineering experience from industries such as power generation, waste management, heavy process or industrial will be beneficial.
This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern - please only apply if this is suitable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. This is a rota-based position with overtime available. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222965, emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.