Job Title: Engineering Maintenance Manager
Salary: £50,000 DOE
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Maintenance Manager/Engineering Manager to join their established plastic recycling plant in Rochester.
As Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation and completion of the plant PPM plan ensuring maximised availability of the plant at all times.
As Maintenance Manager/ Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Ensuring that the site maintenance team is organised, staffed and managed within the business Operating Procedures
- To manage all reactive and planned maintenance, prioritising works ensuring all tools, parts and materials are available
- Directly manages the performance of M&E maintenance technicians, the instrumentation and control (I&C) technicians, cleaning labours and truck drivers
- To continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity
- Recruit and retain personnel with necessary skills to carry out the plant maintenance duties
- Constantly reviewing and developing new and relevant continuous improvement practices to improve plant efficiencies
- To provide engineering expertise to the Plant Manager and production teams as well as provide information and recommendations to assist and influence decision making
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must have a relevant mechanical/engineering qualification to an NVQ standard. You should have experience working in a heavy process environment and a working knowledge of maintenance practices, PPM plans and team management. Previous experience within waste management and recycling is a positive.
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent communication skills, a positive and proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222 965 , emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.