Astute Technical are currently recruiting for an Engineering Administrator to work 30 hours per week for a high-profile client in the food production and manufacturing industry. This is a great opportunity for an Engineering Administrator to work for an established global provider of food manufacturing excellence.
This role is a shift-based position involving both day and night shifts. The work requires a confident and capable individual who has the ability to manage all administrative activities for the engineering department.
As an Engineering Administrator, your duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all administration requirements within the engineering department
- Provide accurate and detailed information to the relevant people when required
- Administer the PPM system to ensure PPM are undertaken within a timely manner
- Produce reports to ensure the engineering team are meeting the business requirement
- Be the engineering contact with supporting the onsite training coordinator for their development needs
To be considered for the Engineering Administrator role, it would be desirable to have:
- Experience working with CMMS or CRM database at an administrative level
- Experience working an administration role
- Understanding of an engineering environment
- Strong administration skills in Microsoft programmes
As an Engineering Administrator, you will receive:
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Long Term Service Awards
- Subsidised Canteen
- Discounted Local Shop
- Onsite Free and secure Car Park
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.