Astute Technical are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer specialising in repairs across the manufacturing industries. This is a great opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with experience in motor drive technology and associated control systems to work for a leading international company in the repair and refurbishment of Variable Frequency Drives.
As an Electronics Engineer, your duties will include;
- Diagnosing electronic faults to component level on a range of electronic equipment but mainly focussing on motor drive technology.
- Capable of carrying out repairs to high-power, three phase equipment in a safe manner.
- Placing orders through our electronic job recording system for the required parts.
- Fitting the required components to a high standard of finish.
- Reverse engineering sections of circuitry which is required when the full-service manual is not available.
- Testing the equipment using such manuals etc. which are available to prove the effectiveness of the repair.
- Possessing good soldering skills on both through-hole and surface mount components.
As an Electronics Engineer it would be very advantageous to the have;
- Experience in the repair of motor drives including their basic set-up used to test the items after repair.
- A basic understanding of AC, DC & Servo electric motors used to test repaired items.
- Applicants should have a recognised qualification in electronic engineering/repair.
As an Electronics Engineer with our client you will receive;
- Salary would be £30,000 - £45,000 neg. depending upon experience.
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme after completion of probationary period.
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank-holidays.
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.