Electrician - Access Controls Systems
£20 per hour
I am seeking an Electrician or Electricians Mate to work on a contract basis to travel between Manchester/Southampton completing Access Control System installations and maintenance including second fixing.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as an Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Completing second fixing electrical installations and maintenance
- Completing Access Control Systems such as security systems, fire alarms, press to exit buttons etc and connecting to power source.
- Cable preparation and wiring
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MUST hold an ECS or CSCS Card
- Minimum of 1 years electrical installations including access control systems in an industrial or commercial environment.
- Full UK drivers license.
- 18th Edition or equivalent electrical installation certification.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £20 per hour limited company rate.
- One Month contract with potential for extension.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.