Rate - £187/Day
Contract - 8 Months
I am looking to recruit an electrician for an 8-month contract in the Lewisham area. You will need to be experienced and be capable of working to a good standard.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems etc.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow safe working practices in accordance with Electricity at Work regulations 1989 and HTM 06-02 Safety Handbook.
- PAT and fixed wire testing experience.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment. Knowledge of three phase supplies and equipment.
- Understanding of Building Management Systems and their application.
Requirements: Completion of electrician apprenticeship and/or qualified to NVQ level 3 in electrical maintenance/installation or equivalent.
Experience working as an electrician, preferably within healthcare environment.
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.