Solar PV Electrical Installation Technician
£30,000 DoE plus benefits
Salford, Manchester with nationwide travel required
We are looking to recruit an experienced Solar PV Installation Engineer / Electrical Technician to carry out installations and testing of domestic and commercial sized Solar PV projects across the UK.
Our Client has established a reputation for being trusted by Clients, diligent and a quality provider of services and products within the Solar, Energy Storage and Electric vehicle sectors. Best known for their quality installation and skilled workmanship, the business is expanding due to growth and now require an Electrically qualified installation technician.
As a Solar PV Electrical Installation Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out installation, testing and inspection of a wide variety of equipment and systems on Domestic and Commercial Solar PV projects across the UK.
- Working on single and 3 phase systems, string & central inverters and battery storage units.
- Assisting in the construction and installation of solar plant when required.
- Ensuring strict compliance with health & safety procedures.
- Managing relationships with Customers, by delivering excellent service.
- Flexible to travel across the UK for projects, with overnight stays.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Solar PV Electrical Installation Technician role, you must have:
- Electrical Engineering qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3.
- 18th edition IET Wiring Regulations.
- A minimum 3 years proven experience in the solar PV sector.
- A Full UK Driving Licence for a minimum of 3 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Company truly invested in providing training and ongoing career growth in Solar PV. Offering a competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus benefits, including a company vehicle.
If you would like to apply for this Solar PV Electrical Installation Technician role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02393 222960
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.