Electrical Technician - Energy from Waste
£30,756 + Benefits
Astute are seeking an Electrician Technician to join the team on an 7MW Energy from Waste plant in North West Birmingham. Working for a company with over 20 years' experience in Energy from Waste Operations and generating capacity over 30MW for the West Midlands.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance work in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Interact with the Operations Team and assist with fault finding and testing
- Carrying out reactive maintenance
- Other electrical duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of power generation and industrial electrical systems
- 17th/18th edition would be beneficial
- HV training/experience would be desirable but not essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A salary of £29,000 as well as the opportunity for over time and other company benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan McLeod who can tell you more. or ring 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan McLeod who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.