Slough- Regional Travel
Up to £35,000 + Van + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Field Service Technician to join a global leader within the waste management, water treatment and renewable energy services. As a field based Electrical Technician, you will be travelling across various clients sites around the South and will be solely responsible for providing electrical maintenance, servicing and repairs at water company sites.
As an Electrical Field Service Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Carrying out electrical maintenance and service works to wastewater treatment equipment at a range of client's sites around the South.
- Carrying out equipment installations, fault finding and diagnostics.
- Inspecting, servicing and repairing customers machines including Gravity Belt's, Belt Press, Thickeners, Centrifuges and Drum Thickeners.
- Completing service reports, certifications and feedback documents as required.
- Support machine overhauls and repairs alongside the mechanical teams.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- An NVQ or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering Maintenance or a recognised apprenticeship.
- Experience of working within an industrial environment
- A full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel from different sites
- Experience in planned and reactive maintenance
- Experience maintaining and servicing water treatment equipment including rotating machinery, chemical dosing systems or sewage treatment plant.
What's in it for you:
- Basic salary up to £35,000 + Overtime
- Company Van
- Over Time and Call Out
- Company Benefits
How to Apply
To be considered for this position or for a confidential discussion, please forward your CV over to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.