Up to £31,400 + Package
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Technician to join one of the leading Waste Management specialists operating across the Wiltshire area and the surrounding counties. Focussing on their Waste Management solutions, they are looking for an Electrical Technician to carry out general maintenance across their recovery facility and to support in the continual development of their maintenance plans to reduce downtime and costs across the site.
What you will be doing
Working as the Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative (PPMs), reactive maintenance and servicing of electrical equipment across the site.
- Carrying out electrical fault-finding, diagnostics and route cause analysis techniques
- Maintenance on PLCs, motors, inverter drives, etc.
- Installation, testing and inspections
- Minimising downtime, ensuring the plant runs at optimum performance
- Working as part of small engineering team, providing emergency call-out if needed.
- Other duties as required.
This is working Monday- Friday with overtime available in the evenings and weekends.
What you will need
Candidates are expected to have an electrical maintenance background, underpinned by an industry qualification (NVQ/ BTECH/ C&G). 17th/18th Edition is desirable, but not essential.
Candidates will have a demonstrable experience maintaining electrical, mechanical and ICA plant with a good understanding of PLC systems and have experience working in a heavy process environment (ideally waste management, power generation, industrial plant etc).
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £31400
- Competitive Package
- 25 days holiday
How to Apply
For more information please contact Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.