Electrical Service Quality Assurance Inspector - Onshore Wind
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Remote, covering sites across the UK
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Quality Assurance Inspector to join one of the World's largest manufacturers and developers in the wind industry. We are delighted to present this career opportunity with an employer who has a quality reputation for Employee care.
Our Client is looking for an electrically competent technician who has a least 3 years' experience working on Wind Turbines. The position will be based remotely and will involve a lot of travel around the UK inspecting and assessing the performance of employees using various methods. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue a rewarding career with a global leader in the wind industry.
As the SQA, you will be responsible for:
- Service Quality Assurance of electro-technical tasks performed by field service technicians based on Inspections and Assessments, using checklists and compiling reports
- Provide Technical support as well as theoretical and practical advice to staff on electrical maintenance aspects of the wind turbine
- Review the accuracy of technical documents in cooperation with our technical documentation and Health and Safety Departments, ensuring they are legally compliant and advise on changes where necessary
- To provide feedback to managers and human resources about exemplary employees.
- To suggest where required, improvement measures up to and including disciplinaries, and participation where required in disciplinaries, relating to any failings of technicians
- To maintain a high awareness of health and safety and to work to and always promote safe working conditions.
- When and where required, travel to WEC sites throughout the UK, Germany and elsewhere in Europe including overnight stays.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Service Quality Assurance role, you must have:
- An Electrical Engineering level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working on electrical systems within wind turbines.
- High level of Health & Safety awareness.
- Willingness to travel and the flexibility to stay away.
- A full driving licence is essential to this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary, plus benefits including annual leave, pension and private medical.
If you would like to apply for this SQA position, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.