Electrical project Manager - Data Centres
Package - Competitive Salary (Plus Flights, Accommodation, Tax Allowance & Transport)
Rotation - 10 days on, 4 days off
Start Date - As soon as possible
Location - Holland
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager for a leading mechanical and electrical contractor to work on a hyper scale data centre project based in Holland.
You will have previous experience managing electrical packages on large industrial projects, data centre, pharmaceutical or power engineering etc.
- Managing the overall operational and commercial aspects, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Defining project scope, goals, timelines, risks and contingency plans
- Project planning, monitoring and control
- Supporting the site teams to meet project goals and plan
- Managing day to day operational duties
- Developing and delivering progress reports, analysing results and troubleshooting problem areas
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on site progress to project team and the Client
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensuring safe and effective daily operations
Relevant candidates will have experience working on industrial projects of a similar nature i.e. data centres, pharmaceutical facilities or power stations and dealt with electrical project management.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.