Electrical Project Engineer - Data Centres
Rate - £400 per day (Plus Accommodation)
Length of Contract - 12 months
Start Date - As soon as possible
Location - Denmark
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer for long term contract working on a large data centre project based in Denmark.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased and have previous experience on new build projects for data centres or pharmaceutical facilities.
- Scheduling, planning, forecasting and managing the technical activities to ensure project accuracy, quality, safety and compliance of the project through to completion
- Monitoring and reviewing deliverables to ensure compliance with project requirements and evaluating, organising and prioritising workloads
- Developing project specifications, technical studies and preparing cost estimates
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget requirements
- Developing project scopes and objectives involving key stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Producing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs with keeping updated records
- Measuring and reporting on project performance
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
Relevant candidates will have experience working on new build data centres or pharmaceutical facilities and you'll be an electrically biased Project Engineer.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on +442393910041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.